Wednesday 31 December 2008

It´s Snowing, Errrr I Mean It´s Slushing


In over three years I have been in Geneva it has snowed a couple of times and only a couple of times the snow was to stay. I find it very interesting that Geneva as a hub for busloads full of drunk British ski and snowboard buffs going to all the close by ski resorts, Geneva doesn´t get much snow itself.

As I am writing this blog it is snowing, well kind of, more like slushing. Oh, how I hate that, especially since I now have a job to to go in the morning which requires me to take a tram and then switch in the center into a Bus going to Bernex.

I think my trip to work today needs some euro trash pop on full volume to keep me happy.
And there better be no musicians on the tram. Even with my Ipod on full volume and the high end in ear headphones which seal off my ears for any outside noise, I can hear them.
Maybe because these people like to stand really close to me.

Talk to you next year!

P.S. Today is my last day of smoking. ONCE AGAIN!

2 comments:

misskate said...

SNOW?! AGAIN?! Twice before the end of the year?! If there's that much where you live, I don't want to think about what it's like at my school!
Oooo, trashy Europop, who you listening to?

Bossy Boots said...

Yay to the renewed commitment to stop smoking! :) I will help however I can. Thx again for awesome NYE. Muah. xo