Wednesday 2 April 2008

Botox - Before And After

Allright, in my previous Blog I said I would post some before and after pics of my Botox.


I am very selective with pictures of me, so it was hard to find a good before picture.
I found one which was taken a month ago. I must say that my lines were in an early state so I could cover them up pretty well with concealer. Note that the before picture is actually a picture where I have applied concealer. Simply couldn´t find a better one. The after pic is from today, right after the shower, no make up no concealer, no moisturizer no photoshop whatsoever as you can see from the zit I have going on there.

Had the Botox 14 days ago and I will have the touch up tomorrow. The pores look funky, that´s because the skin is flat now and not tilted like before. It is only temporary so soon it will look great. Click on the picture for a larger view.

Update:
Seven months after my initial treatment and a touch-up after 5 months there is not a single line on my forehead. I am really happy with the results.



You should follow me on twitter here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! All smooth like a baby's bottom. I love your blog by the way, it's F.A.B.